Lineman and Groundhands Full-time Job1 year ago - Cable - Beaver Falls - 66 views
JOB SUMMARY: Perform communication line moves on utility poles as needed to optimize crew performance.
DIRECTION RECEIVED: General/Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· All duties as assigned by Management.
· Complete On-line Flagger training course.
· Receiveand communicate DAILY Crew assignments to crew members.
· Comprehend all work drawings and instruction sheets.
· Prepare DAILY paperwork of previous “days” work:
o Assign duties to crew – daily.
o Oversee the inspection of production equipment and safety materials.
o Assure that all SAFETY SIGN stands and signs are placed properly for the work.
o Place the materials in a safe and productive manner, making sure to adhere to allcustomer specifications.
o Assist in loading and unloading trailers, as needed.
· Pay attention to detail and maintain clean and orderly work environment.
· Motivated,organized with a strong work ethic.
· Beon-time with good attendance practices.
· Must be proficient in climbing utility poles and have climbing gear – or willing to purchase.
· Good verbal/written communication and customer service skills, a plus.
· Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screening and criminal background check.
**Email or Call for application process**