Directional driller operator/pot-holing laborer Full-time Job1 year ago - Construction - Garland - 549 views
- (HDD LOCATOR) Operate Ditch Witch Subsite Locator unit (JT2020,JT520)
- Support prep work consisting of digging potholes/handholes, entry/exit pits, and other using hydro-excavation vacuum, mini excavator, or hand held tools.
- Identify/Read locate paint or locate flags of existing utility lines. Possess the ability to “read job layouts” and identify any other utility which may have not been located or not required to be located. i.e. valves, meter housings, etc.
- Ensuring Company assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, etc.) are properly and continuously maintained in good repair and secured in a safe manner.
- Manage/Organize materials such as blueprints and other resources necessary to complete excavation requirements, which may include basic hand tools.
- Maintain accurate bore logs for each job site.
Horizontal Directional Drilling is a trench-less method of installing piping and cable systems underground using highly specialized drilling equipment. Minimizing the environmental impact on the surrounding area, Horizontal Directional Drilling is best suited to applications where traditional trenching or excavating is either not practical or otherwise impossible. Installing piping, conduit or cabling underground via horizontal directional drilling is quickly becoming the preferred method of underground installation, worldwide. Providing a host of benefits from sheer speed to less noise and ecological disturbance.