Directional Drill Team and Fiber Pullers Contract Job1 year ago - Construction - Frederick - 165 views
Directional Drilling Team shall Locate/Operate, trench, place duct, pull cable, and direct bury main-line and drops of fiber. Locate & verify all utilities before construction.At a minimum, the team requires a good working knowledge of telecommunications construction; familiarity with Horizontal Directional Drills, ability to use cable placement equipment and tools; ability to identify and troubleshoot problems. Individuals must be able to read prints and have knowledge of the underground process.
- A good work ethic.
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to manage and direct an UG crew.
- Valid US Driver's License.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work safely, with or without supervision.
- Ability to operate equipment, including, but not limited to directional drills, locating systems, trencher, backhoe, excavators,.
- Team must be knowledgeable with all typical safety procedures and apply them at all times.
- Work outside in all types of weather.
*** THIS IS LONG TERM SUBCONTRACT WORK***