Cable Technician Full-time Job8 months ago - Cable - Columbus - 89 views
- 1+ years of experience installing, maintaining, and repairing cable for network communications, Valid driver’s license, Strong knowledge of industry standard cable specifications and own cable tools.
- Install and repair cable systems, involved with television and internet and phone services
- Test and troubleshoot issues with network communication
- Conduct thorough inspections of cable lines to ensure the system is working correctly
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the field service team to resolve complex issues
- Provide high-quality service to all customers
A competitive wage Subcontracting cable company for spectrum cable seeking reliable, and driven cable technicians to work as part of our field service team to install, troubleshoot, and repair residential cable in Columbus and surrounding areas. Our techs are passionate about providing high-quality service, Communication skills with the ability to successfully collaborate with other members of the team!